1. Forerunners : postal stationery from the Cape of Good Hope and the Union of South Africa used in Basutoland until stationery was issued towards the end of 1933.
2. King George V issues : Early proof material including the 1/2d postcard duty record proof and 4d registration duty approved essay with proof envelope approved for wording and colour, together with rare examples of the H2 size registered envelope
3. King George VI issues : Unrecorded 1/2d postcard plate variety, the approved 4d registration die proof with the G size envelopes with four imprints, and provisional aerogrammes
4. QEII Imperial Currency Issues: Printer’s samples of the aerogramme ex Bradbury Wilkinson, with an example of the Specimen
5. QEII Decimal Surcharged Issues : Five types of the “5c” surcharge on G size registration envelope shown both mint and used, with major errors of surcharge (triple, multiple, albino), and the scarce surcharge on the H2 size envelope
6. QE11 Decimal Currency Issues : Issues printed by McCorquodale not listed by H&G and aerogrammes ex Bradbury Wilkinson
A comprehensive collection highlighted by archival items and superb usages.